Monday, July 21, 2008

GPS Guide to Life of Abundance

I Have A Confession To Make...


My daughter is what they call "directionally challenged."
That's a nice way of saying she has NO CLUE of
how to get to where she want to go...when it
comes to geography or driving places.

Now don't get me wrong, she can find the important
stuff... like the mall and her favorite ice cream
shop... but when it comes to breaking out of her
normal mode and finding new places, she’s a disaster.

And it gets even worse...

She can't read a map! Really. she looks at it, studies it
and still has no idea how to get from where she is
to where she wants to go. Her friends and family laugh
at her all the time.

When she and her mother go shopping (to a new place)
it's always an adventure. They spend waaay more time
in the car, driving up and down and all around, then
they actually do in the shops.

An average "shopping day" for them goes from around
noon until midnight. ;)

Frequently my daughter calls Dad, “Dad, will you pull
up map quest on the computer and tell me where I am?
Now do I go right or left, quick I am at traffic light,
but I don’t know where!”

Then she found "George" and everything changed...

She got a GPS system and unlike a map—where
you have to figure out your own route and then
follow it without any help or knowing if
you're on course or not--the GPS system guides you
every step of the way. At every turn George
tells her exactly what to do... and if she messes up,
he quickly finds her a new route to follow and then
delivers her safely (and quickly) at her desired destination.

You know, the fact that she has a horrible sense
of "geographic" direction can be annoying to her
from time-to-time and very funny to her friends--
but it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things.
Because she has a solid compass and sense of
direction when it comes to what counts... knowing
where she is "going" in life and creating the life
she wants to live.

Others are not so fortunate.

Now my daughter uses “George” to take her
most places. I have been thinking about how easy
“George” has made her life… just by giving her
a simple path to follow. And more than that,
I thought about how great it would be if everyone
could have a "George" for the important stuff...
like the path to financial freedom, absolute abundance
and bliss.

I thought about all the people who struggle to
build a business or create an income--especially
online. They jump here and there, from this
opportunity to that one... just like driving in
circles until they run out of gas or give up
and go home.

But what if it didn't have to be that way?

What if you could plug-in a GPS and get
step-by-step, turn-by-turn instructions right
to your destination (your pile of profit)?
And you could sit back, relax and enjoy the
ride--knowing George would show you the way.

Well, last time I looked Best Buy didn't sell
a "path to profit" GPS system but that doesn't
mean you can't have one. Because right now
I'm opening the doors to as system where I can
be your “George” and show you the fastest,
easiest, most sure path to profit.
I'm going to take you on a MAJOR SHORT-CUT
to the success you crave.

This system will give you the tools and resources
and be your GPS “George” to a life of abundance.

It gets easy when you have someone there
guiding you every step of the way.

So lock-in to your “George” now:





To Your Success,

Walter Seward

P.S. Later today I'll be using George to
take me out to one of my favorite places...
a beautiful mountain lake.

In the meantime, be thinking about your
"destination"... where you want to go
in your life.

No comments: